“Dr. Friedman and Ms. Merwin have created a purposive walk through the hospitalization process, from ER all to discharge instructions…Well-organized chapters and a thorough glossary and index help the reader find focused information, while educating the layperson on medical terminology―a necessity in this day and age where patients must often advocate for themselves and family members. The book is a delight from start to finish.”
Get The Informed Patient newsletter
- Incremental risk amid covid-19 re-openings: what do we value most?
- Patient advocacy in the age of COVID-19 – New article on KevinMD.com
- Who Should Advocate for Older Patients in the Hospital?
- COVID-19 elective surgery delays give patients time for “prehab”
- Preparing for elective surgery in the hospital…Part II: Logistics