“The Informed Patient is a must-read for anyone ever hospitalized, going to be hospitalized, or caring for a friend or family member who is, was, or will be hospitalized. The reader will be given the skills and confidence to approach a hospitalization in an informed manner, demystifying the experience.”
Get The Informed Patient newsletter
- Incremental risk amid covid-19 re-openings: what do we value most?
- Patient advocacy in the age of COVID-19 – New article on KevinMD.com
- Who Should Advocate for Older Patients in the Hospital?
- COVID-19 elective surgery delays give patients time for “prehab”
- Preparing for elective surgery in the hospital…Part II: Logistics