“If a friend or family member is being admitted to a hospital, here is the book to slip into the bag they will be taking with them….This 228-page book is a comprehensive and highly readable guide to a stay in a modern hospital….This is one of, if not THE most comprehensive guide for hospital patients we’ve run across. Nothing was left out.”
Get The Informed Patient newsletter
- Incremental risk amid covid-19 re-openings: what do we value most?
- Patient advocacy in the age of COVID-19 – New article on KevinMD.com
- Who Should Advocate for Older Patients in the Hospital?
- COVID-19 elective surgery delays give patients time for “prehab”
- Preparing for elective surgery in the hospital…Part II: Logistics