“The Informed Patient is a comprehensive encyclopedia used to assure the safe landing of patients and caregivers as they navigate through the complexities of health care encounters. A must for all consumers of the health care industry.”
Get The Informed Patient newsletter
- Incremental risk amid covid-19 re-openings: what do we value most?
- Patient advocacy in the age of COVID-19 – New article on KevinMD.com
- Who Should Advocate for Older Patients in the Hospital?
- COVID-19 elective surgery delays give patients time for “prehab”
- Preparing for elective surgery in the hospital…Part II: Logistics