“The book served its purpose and made my husband his own advocate. It’s worth its weight in gold. Nothing beats knowledge. It was amazing to see him so calm and relaxed, knowing he knew exactly what was happening next….I wish this book could be distributed to each newly admitted patient.”
Get The Informed Patient newsletter
- Incremental risk amid covid-19 re-openings: what do we value most?
- Patient advocacy in the age of COVID-19 – New article on KevinMD.com
- Who Should Advocate for Older Patients in the Hospital?
- COVID-19 elective surgery delays give patients time for “prehab”
- Preparing for elective surgery in the hospital…Part II: Logistics